This week’s recipes take us officially into the beginning of Fall! We’ve had a little bit of a heat wave here in Texas, but I’m looking forward to cooler weather showing back up soon so I can really enjoy all the wonderful warming Fall flavors.
Your recipes this week include:
- Chicken Cutlets and Pears with Balsamic Sauce over Arugula
- Pork Chops with a Fall Sauce and Parsnip Puree
- Golden Creamed Spinach
- Eggs in Purgatory with Artichoke hearts and Capers
- Mussels with Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts over Zucchini “Noodles”
Make sure to let us know how the recipes go over in the Private Facebook Group and tag any photos on Instagram with @paleouniversity so we can see what you’re making!
Let’s get cooking!
Co-Founder/Director of Content/Nutrition Coach
P.S. We had a little hiccup with the prep video this week. The prep for parsnip shows a turnip – oops! We are working to get the video fixed, but until then, just think of prepping a parsnip the same way as a carrot (though there’s no need to peel!)
- Artichoke hearts, 6 diced small
- Artichoke hearts, 6-8 cut into sm pieces
- Bosc Pear, 1 cut into 1/8ths
- Garlic, 3 diced
- Garlic, 4 cloves diced
- Parsnips, 2-4 sm/med peeled and cut into large pieces
- Thyme (fresh), 2 tbsp
- Yellow Onions, 2 sliced
- Yellow Onion, 1 diced
- Yellow Onion, ½ diced
- Arugula – if you didn’t buy a container, chop or tear the bunch into pieces
- Spinach – if you didn’t buy 1 large container, chop or tear the bunches into pieces
- Zucchini – if you didn’t buy “noodles,” spiralize 2 into “noodles” or cut into pieces