We are just beginning to get cooler weather in my neck of the woods but I know that many of y’all have been feeling the crisp cool fall breezes for a few weeks now – I am definitely jealous! But I’ll console myself by eating these delicious fall recipes and just pretending that it’s cooler outside.
Here’s what you’ll be cooking this week:
- Frittata with Butternut Squash, Kale, Onions
- Steak with Blistered Grapes and Roasted Cauliflower Puree with Kale
- Tuna Salad with Grapes and Pecans over Arugula with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Cauliflower and Caramelized Onion Soup
- Mustard Roasted Chicken Leg with Greens
Make sure to let us know how the recipes go over in the Private Facebook Group and tag any photos on Instagram with @paleouniversity so we can see what you’re making!
Co-Founder/Director of Content/Nutrition Coach