I am loving these long summer days, even if they come with the hot Texas sun. I’ve been taking advantage and getting outside as much as I can, preferably in the early morning before it gets too hot! I hope y’all have been taking advantage of the long, sunny days too!
This week your recipes include:
• Shredded Chicken with a Cabbage, Fennel and Carrot Slaw
• Cod with Cucumber Puree and a Spicy Watermelon Salsa
• Moroccan Spiced Beef with Broccoli, Onions, and Mushrooms
• Mexican Inspired Scrambled Eggs
• Cajun Roasted Okra and Tomatoes
Make sure to let us know how the recipes go over in the Private Facebook Group and tag any photos on Instagram with @paleouniversity so we can see what you’re making!
Who’s ready to get cooking?
Co-Founder/Director of Content/Nutrition Coach
- Broccoli, 1 head cut into pieces***
- Cabbage (red or green), 1 sm shredded**
- Carrot, 1 md shredded**
- Cucumber, 1 sm/med in pieces
- Fennel, 1 sm thinly sliced**
- Mushrooms, 1/2 cup sliced (we used baby bellas)***
- Okra, 1lb cut into pieces
- Poblano pepper, ½ diced*
- Tomato, 1 sm diced*
- Yellow Onion, 1/2 sliced***
- Yellow Onion, ½ diced
- *Can store in the same container
- **Can store in the same container
- *** Store in two containers with ½ of each veggies in each container
- Beef, 1 lb top sirloin or stew meat cut into ½” cubes
- Watermelon, ½ cup cut into small pieces
- Jalapeno, 1 diced
- Red onion, ¼ diced
- 1. Mix watermelon, jalapeno and red onion together and store until needed.