As we are closing out 2017 and heading into 2018, we hope that you are taking some time to think about recommitting to your health, your goals, and your life. We also hope you are reflecting on this past year and the things that worked for you and those that didn’t. By doing this you can head into the New Year keeping the things that worked and throwing out the things that didn’t. Trial and error is a great tool, but only if we take the time to reflect on things and then change what needs to be changed. We also hope that Paleo U will continue to provide value and help you make better, more nutritious choices in the New Year, because we know that eating well makes you feel better and that makes everything better!
Cheers to the New Year, your health and happiness!
Here are your recipes:
· Three Meat Chili
· Warm Radicchio and Citrus Salad
· Chicken Tenders with Balsamic Roasted Onions
· Green Eggs and Ham
· Roasted Salmon and Broccoli with a Garlicy Lemon Sauce
Make sure to let us know how the recipes go over in the Private Facebook Group and tag any photos on Instagram with @paleouniversity so we can see what you’re making!
Let’s get cooking!
– Caitlin Allday, RDN
- Bell Pepper, 3 diced*
- Broccoli, 1 bunch in pieces
- Carrots, 4-6 lg diced sm*
- Celery, ½ bunch diced sm*
- Flat leaf parsley, ¼ cup chopped
- Garlic, 6 cloves diced
- Grapefruit, 1 lg in pieces**
- Orange, 2 lg in pieces (if they have blood oranges, use one of those)**
- Radicchio, 2 sm heads shredded
- Red Onions, 3 med sliced
- Yellow Onions, 3 med sliced
- Yellow onion, 2 med/lg diced
- Yellow onion, 1 sm diced
- * Can store in the same container
- ** Can store in the same container
- Spinach – if you bought a bunch, cut or rip into pieces
- Chicken breast, 2 boneless skinless cut into tenders